Stream Selector Test
Your choice of streams post your 10th class would greatly determine how your career pan out. Many of the students realize later in life that they have made a blunder of a choice and are stuck with the options available or redo everything from the very start. So this decision becomes the most important decision of your life.
We at CareerGuide have come up with a Psychometric test specifically designed and scientifically proven to provide you answers the question – “What to do after 10th?” This career test assesses your aptitude and personality to determine the most suitable stream for you after your class 10. The test is meticulously designed by a panel of psychologists, academic counselors and experienced psychiatrists helps you in your first important decisions.
HOW DOES STREAM SELECTOR WORK?
This Stream Selector career test categorizes your aptitude and interest into 4 segments namely Mathematics, Biology, Commerce and Humanities (Arts). After this it aligns the same in order of 1-4 where 1 being the most favorable and 4 being the least.
Stream Selector measures your verbal, numerical, clerical, spatial and reasoning aptitude and your interest as per RIASEC theory. The Stream Selector have 76 objective questions out of which 36 questions measure interest and 40 questions measure aptitude in various streams and takes roughly and hour to complete.
- Aptitude section neither test knowledge nor does it calculate your academic potential. Aptitude calculates your strength and weaknesses to determine abilities required to study any of the four subject streams. Aptitude targets logical reasoning with the help of verbal, numerical, clerical & spatial questions.
- Interest test is to find out about your feeling of wanting to know or learn about something. The Test is designed in such a way that there is no choice of right and wrong answer, it’s perform analysis on your preference of answers.
The assessment helps you determine which stream to take after 10th class. It is based on the RIASEC theory and determines your verbal, numerical, clerical, spatial and reasoning aptitude. Based on your aptitude and personality, the assessment determines the most suitable stream for you. The aptitude section calculates your strengths and weaknesses to determine abilities required to study the four streams. The interest section helps to determine your feeling of wanting to know or learn about something.
The assessment output is in the form of a report containing your aptitude and interest scores on the commerce, humanities, science(math) and science(bio) streams. The report gives a brief about each stream and what benefits you would receive from taking the stream. For your visualization, the stream selector graph will plot the aptitude and interest scores for comparison among various branches.
- The assessment consists of 76 questions out of which 36 questions measure interest and 40 questions measure aptitude.
- There are no right or wrong answers for the questions.
- At the end of the assessment you will get a detailed report which will give you a clear direction of where you should be going.