Ideal Career Test
The assessment helps you better understand your strengths and personality. It helps you identify your best fit career. More than 200+ career professionals have worked to design, test and update this career assessment. Thousands of students have been giving this assessment each year. The testing algorithm is constantly updated with emerging careers options
The assessment output is in the form of a 14 page detailed report assessing and identifying your natural inclination for further studies, areas of improvement, skills, values and personal characteristics. The report is divided into 4 sections. The motivation section identifies the top 3 factors that help you perform better at work. The aptitude section evaluates you on verbal, numerical, spatial, critical dissection and acuteness aptitude. Interest section utilises the RIASEC theory for suggestion that careers that will be of interest to you and keep you motivated. The personality section evaluates your personality type.
- We advise you to complete the assessment in 25 minutes.
- The assessment has 7 sections with around 20 questions in each section. The aptitude section focuses on your problem solving skills. All other questions require a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ as answers.
- At the end of the assessment you will get a detailed report which will give you a clear direction of where you should be going.
HOW DOES IDEAL CAREER TEST WORK ?
Ideal Career Test report is divided into 4 sections namely motivation, aptitude, interest and personality.
- Motivation section maps out the top 3 factors that encourage you to perform better at work from money, respect, creativity, challenge, recognition, freedom, stability, variety, leisure, leadership or challenge.
- Aptitude section maps your verbal, numerical, spatial, critical dissection and acuteness aptitude to show you what you are good at and which areas need work.
- Interest section maps your interests according to RIASEC theory letting you know which type of career will keep you interested and motivated.
- The personality section maps your personality and tells you whether your personality is assertive, factual, deliberate, gregarious, spontaneous, imaginative, passive or solitary.
Combining the result of all the 4 section will give you a clear direction where you should be going.