Engineering Branch Selector
Now that you’ve decided to be an engineer which engineering branch should you select? AICTE has recognized over 200 different branches of engineering categorized into 34 major engineering branches. With so much confusion students tend to look for answers in all the wrong place. Students consult their parents, relatives, friends or school teachers who may not be aware of the latest happenings as well as prospective scope of employment, moreover student’s counselors of a particular institutes are overloaded with all the queries and other issues. Then others may turn to internet for answers, this is a medium for who knows but need a little clarification as overload of information can confuse a student more.
The Engineering Branch Selector™ exam report shares brief knowledge about all the major Engineering Branches. With this Report you will get an answer to which Branch of Engineering you can opt for. This report helps in matching your work interest with specific real life work situation as per different Branches of Engineering. It has been scientifically designed, formulated and customized in a unique manner for you. It provides you with personalized preferential analysis of different engineering branches.
HOW DOES ENGINEERING BRANCH SELECTOR WORK?
The Engineering Branch Selector psychometric test relies on interest and capability base segmentation to find the potential of a candidate. Engineering Branch Selector tests the 4 fundamental aptitude required for every engineers namely Spatial, Closure, Mechanical and Logical aptitudes and maps the interest of the candidate. The report provides both graphical as well as tabular representation of each engineering interest group so that an aspirant can choose what is best for them, moreover it is very easy to understand and comes with a section on how to interpret the report. The test is meticulously designed by panel of psychologists, academic counselors and experienced psychiatrist to help you take the best career decision for yourself.
- The Psychometric Engineering Branch Selector test consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- It is neither an academic achievement nor performance test so you need not to worry about the intelligence or knowledge to solve it.
- It is a set of situations in the form of questions where you will have three options and you have to pick the best suitable option according to your own choice and decision.
- There is no right or wrong answers. The best answer is the one you most identify with. This is not a test of Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
- The test consists of general questions that are related to general and everyday choices that you make. So you need not worry for the same.
- It will not measure you in any of your academic subjects. Hence you also need not study before taking the test.
- No special preparation for the test is required.
This test is for students who have decided to pursue career in engineering. It will help choose your preferred engineering branch among the plethora of engineering branches that exist today. The test will evaluate you on your interest and capabilities. It will evaluate you on four fundamental aptitudes of an engineer namely spatial, closure, mechanical and logical. The test has been prepared with the help of psychologists, academic counselors and psychiatrist.
The test output is in the form of a report which shares a brief about all the engineering branches. The report will consist of scores on engineering interests with the highest score indicating the best engineering area for you. The report will also consist of an engineering interest graph which will plot all your engineering interests on a single graph for you to visualize clearly.
- The test will consist of questions with three option. Choose the option that you feel is the best for you.
- The questions do not have any right or wrong answers to the questions.
- At the end of the test you will get a detailed report which will give you a clear direction of where you should be going.